The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) is recruiting a qualified, motivated and experiences Senior Executive Assistant who will provide administrative and secretarial support services to the representative
SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - GS6
Vacancy No.: 2013/01
Job level : GS6
Application Open: 28th Jan 2013 close : 10th Feb, 2013
Duty Station : Dar es Salaam
Contract Type : Fixed Term Position
Country : Tanzania
- Completion of Secondary School Education, High School Diploma, and Business courses or other relevant disciplines
- Must pass the UN clerical test in English
- At least six years secretarial experience, some of which should be at a senior secretarial level
- Computer literacy and the ability to effectively use standard office software tools and other office technology to create documentation, exchange and archive e-mail, and maintain electronic filling systems
- Five years of office support work experience, including organizing and supervising the whole range of office support and administrative activities. Ability to work with minimum of supervision. Ability to extract and format data and to solve operational problems. Ability to recognize own and others work, set priorities and meet deadlines. Ability to organize meetings and events. Ability to handle work quickly and accurately under time constraints.
Fluency in English and local working language of the duty station, Working knowledge (Level C0 of one language of the organization is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should apply online explaining clearly how they qualify for this position with a copy of their CV. Applications should be addressed to
Human Resources Manager,
UNICEF Tanzania Country Office
Dar es Salaam
and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating clearly Vacancy No.2013/01. Applications not quoting the title and number will automatically be disqualified. Please DO NOT ATTACH copies of certificates/ Diplomas
Qualified Female Candidates are encouraged to apply. No late application or telephone inquiries will be entertained.
UNICEF is a smoke-free environment
Deadline of Applications is 10th Feb, 2013